This beachside home truly is nestled between the pristine beaches of Buddina and the Mooloolah River and is also within easy walking distance to the Pt Cartwright Nature Reserve. With easy access to surfing, swimming, walking, fishing, local cafes and convenience stores and only 450m to the river boat ramp only enhances the lifestyle choice owning this home may provide. Positioned at the end of a very secluded and quite cul de sac on a 599m2 block and walkway access to the beach also adds appeal to this prime location.
An imaginative redesign could transform this property into a luxurious family home or you could start from scratch and build your dream beachside home.
- Location, Location, Location
- Original 4 bedroom, 2 storey home with 2 living areas
- Kitchen has been replaced in recent years
- 2 car garage with carport or boat storage area
- Plenty of space to the front of the property for a pool
This property is selling via tender closing at 11 am, Friday 19 July 2019 - contact the agent for a copy of the tender documents.