Looking for that chance to live in a location you never thought you could afford!!
On offer is a 4 bedroom home sitting on 1005m2, overlooking a very peaceful lake that needs some major work done - are you up to it!! The outlook from the rear deck is enchanting and the peace, quite and privacy will surprise you. You also have the added bonus of an attached/detached Granny Flat that needs no work which would make a great teenagers retreat, home for your mum or dad or could also be rented to someone in the mining industry. Featuring:
- 4 good size bedrooms
- large kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car carport with further space for 2 cars
- salt water chlorinated pool with solar heating
- 2 large covered outdoor entertaining areas
- An atrium
- large purpose built shed to the front of the property
- rendered block front fence with electric security gate
- fully fenced
- Granny flat with 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 WIR and kitchenette
Make no mistake - the vendor knows this house needs a lot of work and is keen to discuss price with serious contenders who are willing to take on the project. Potential for capital gains exist here. The property is currently rented at $580 per week.
A copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property is available from the Listing Agent. For more information on the requirements for a Sustainability Declaration visit www.dip.qld.gov.au