Make no mistake - these owners are very keen to move and are willing to meet the market.
It is so refreshing to walk into a home that has been built with lifestyle and functionality in mind. Imagine driving home to a garage that firstly, you can drive into without having to remove the surfboards from the roof racks and then being able to open your doors without hitting the wall or the other car. It is a simple thing to grab your gear from the boot and store it directly into the multiple cupboards around the garage - space galore!
Then walk into an open, airy and air conditioned living area with high ceilings, designed for easy living with the very well appointed chef's kitchen off to one side and the other side leading out onto a northerly facing outdoor area with space to entertain and relax.
The master bedroom is located at the very end of the home away from the street and backing onto the reserve which makes for private and peaceful rest.
Your 4th bedroom is one of the largest secondary bedrooms you will have seen. It is tiled and currently set up as an office, but is easily large enough to set up as another living area or media room if desired.
Your new home is complimented with heaps of storage space, high ceilings, ducted vacuum and ducted air conditioning to ensure those warm summer nights are made bearable. You also have the extra bonus of a forward thinking owner who has installed extra lights, power points and wiring throughout the entire home.
The yard is fully fenced to ensure the safety of the kids and to keep the pets from straying and although there is not a pool installed there is room for a pool and again the owner has thought ahead and positioned all the drainage/sewerage pipes away from where the pool could be located.
To confirm all the features:
- 4 bedrooms - all of a very good size
- Master is well above standard size and the walk in robe and en suite are the same
- The 4th bedroom is tiled and large enough to be another living area or media room
- Large well appointed kitchen with feature windows, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and 900mm oven
- Open plan dining/living with both areas accessing outdoors via sliding doors
- Dual access, covered outdoor entertaining area wired for sound
- Oversize 2 car garage with lots of storage, 2.25m roller door to the front and 2.1m rear roller door access to hard standing
- 2.4m ceilings throughout with ducted air conditioning
- Tinted glass throughout the home
- Alarm system, gas hot water and ducted vacuum,
- Fully fenced and landscaped gardens with room for a pool if required.
- Gardens sheds in place
A copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property is available from the Listing Agent. For more information on the requirements for a Sustainability Declaration visit www.dip.qld.gov.au